Monday, December 6, 2010

UEFA Champions League


If you like the matches you see at the FIFA World Cup. Then you are going to love the games played in the UEFA Champions league.  The schedule for December 7, tomorrow is:

Benfica(Portuga) vs. Shalke(Germany
Manchester United(England) vs. Valencia(Spain)
Twente (Netherlands) vs. Tottenham(England)
Bremen(Germany) vs. Inernazionale(Italy)
Lyon(France) vs. H.Tel-Aviv(Israel)
Barcelona(Spain) vs. Rubin(Russia)
Kovenhavn(Denmark) vs. Panathinaikos(Greece)
Bursaspor(Turkey) vs. Rangers(Scotland)
           
You have to watch play Barcelona they are the best team in the planet. I don’t like them but still I have to admit that they are the best team they just score 5 to nothing to Real Madrid in the Spanish league.
The games for December 8 are:

Bayern(Germany) vs. Basel(Switzerland)
CFR Cluj(Rumania) vs. Roma(Italy)
Marseille(France) vs. Chelsea(England)
Zilina(Slovakia) vs. Spartak Moskva(Russia)
Real Madrid(Spain) vs. Auxerre(France)
Milan(Italy) vs. Ajax(Netherlands)
Arsena(England) vs. Parizan(Serbia)
Shakhtar Donetsk(Ukraine) vs. Braga(Portugal)

I also recommend to watch the English teams, I think that if there is a team that have a chance to beat Barcelona is going to be from the English league.  The Final match is neutral and this time is going to be at Madrid Spain

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's cool. My dad loves soccer so I guess I could show this to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey the games are around noon so be sure he has free that time so that he can watch some of the games check all the Fox's channels they will have them

    ReplyDelete