Last week I was working, just doing my thing when my friend Alejandro arrived which he is also my co-worker. He says hi and starts telling me that he normally parks his car in a place that is far from where we work. It is free and he would rather walk than pay. In the conversation he tells me that on the day before he was a little late for work so he decided to pay for parking near our working place. After he finished working he started walking to where he normally leaves the car. After a while he gets to this place and starts looking for his car. He gets a little worry because he does not find it. After a little while he remembers that he left his car close to work. I started laughing out loud when he told me that. He thought it was funny too so he laughed too. I work in two places, the same ones where he works. On Sundays we work together on the other place. So on Sunday I’m on my way to work ,I get off the bus and start walking to where I work. But when I get to the door and I am about to ring the bell so that someone would open the door to me. I look to a door glass and I notice that I am at the wrong working place. So I ran to the other place because I was almost late. When I get there Alejandro is already there and when I saw him I told him what just had happened. I pulled an Alejandro and we started laghing.
Haha, I was laughing with the story after only halfway through it. It's so funny just knowing a little bit already what would happen :P. I feel bad that you had to run all that way though, I know that feeling and it's not a good one.
ReplyDeletehaha dont worry Karma just got me. i should not laugh at his situation first of all. That was the consequences right.
ReplyDelete