Thursday, December 9, 2010

We nailed it


Presentation day and everything looks cloudy, speaking about our presentation and the weather too. I get change and head towards the classroom.  Get with the rest of group and get our things together.  After a little retouch on the presentation things look good matter of fact things look great.  We start the presentation and everything went smooth.  We put a lot of time on it.  Just to get an idea on Tuesday we stayed in school from 8am to 8 pm.  I got home around 9 but we finish the work.  Of course we procrastinated a lot.  We started well our meetings, we had all the information needed but we just never put everything together.  Doing it on one day was a little stress.  But the feeling of doing it, doing it right and turn it on time was great.  Plus sleeping only 4 hours working on the rough draft for English class I did it. I don’t know if I did it right but I will get more time to work on it.  Finish things feel great.
It might be funny but even the weather before was cloudy and rainy.  After we finish and after class was over we all went out.  They had a smoke and while we were there we noticed that it was not cloudy anymore. Weird uh?

No comments:

Post a Comment