What am I going to do? What am I going to do?
Should I go to the mall? No that is a synonym of wasting money
What am I going to do? What am I going to do?
I am going to play with my PS3… shoot my dad is watching Champions League
What am I going to do? What am I going to do?
Yes laundry…
This is me 5 minutes after, all the machines are being used.
What am I going to do? What am I going to do?
I am going to take a nap then…
This is me after a 30 minute nap but still nothing fun to do?
What am I going to do? What am I going to do?
Ok I’ll make a blog.
Wao so much negativity right?

Haha, I can understand this. It's boredom taken to the extreme. You should have taken a longer nap :P.
ReplyDeleteNice repetition add-in too.