Thursday, November 4, 2010

Karma


Do you guys remember my funny question post from about a week ago? Well… that funny question now became a serious question, I know I know you are probably wondering why?  But let me tell you why, well it has more benefits … no actually it is more money that is why I am really considering the question.  They actually are promoting me to a better position the only thing I have to do is to stop working Sunday nights at my second job and I am actually going to do it. gosh I hate karma sometimes.
            I guess I started to complain about that place too soon, but you know what I do not regret doing it.  Anyways, yes that is how Karma works, sometimes you are in the deepest place in earth and on the next hour you are on top of the world.  Sometimes or most times we think it is not fair but that is how it goes and there is nothing we can do about it. 


What I would recommend is enjoy every single moment in life because we learn from our bad moments so that we don’t fall too hard again; those ones actually teach us well.  And when you are on top of the world, and every thing is nice and beautiful; you are going to learn not to get too used to it because when you fall from that place it hurts it really hurts.




 So keep learning making mistakes making wrong decisions live la vida loca because thanks to karma we are going to make decisions with good results and sometimes they are not going to be the best ones.  Just don’t regret it because it was your decision and if you have the will work it out. 


hell yea no body is perfect but we can over come bad situations

2 comments:

  1. wow, this entry really got my attention because of the pictures.

    though does this post relate to eminem?

    i like how you explain karma and wow, you have a job Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have always been a fan of Eminem and got many magazines and pix about him. I just think that his decision at deciding to be a rapper was a very thought decision that not many people would see successful, now he is a very successful rapper but to get this point he went through a lot… it just was not easy.
    I do not have a job hehe I have two jobs ;-P

    ReplyDelete