Monday, November 8, 2010

being funny


 Trying to be funny when I was a teen gave some good teaching and many bad ones.  I was always looking for things to make my friends or classmates laugh.  Being funny made me a little more popular in school. But I did not know that I was crossing the line between being funny and becoming a jerk.  Several times I got friends embarrassed because of me trying to be “funny”, well I made others laugh but I made one to be angry at me.  I became sarcastic, mean but I would call it being too honest.  I ended up making fun of every single situation.  I got good at doing all these things and at the time I did not care about other’s feelings.  That also cause me a lot of trouble with girls they never knew if I was being honest or if I was being funny.  I did not like that about myself but hey I was popular and funny.  As I got older I became more serious about being funny.  I stopped doing or saying many of the things I used, but sometimes it is really hard that I just can’t help it.  I grew up like that and I still do it all the time but now I just keep them in my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment